KUSTOM360 TERMS AND SERVICES
As of May 25, 2018
This Agreement applies to all Kustom360 Account Owners and Users. An Account Owner is one who subscribes to and uses the Service for and on behalf of his or her company or business and has the ability to enter and change company or business data and payment information for the purpose of subscription. A User is one who uses the Service, particularly any authorized individual of an Account Owner, with an assigned user name and password.
- To create and activate your account and use the Service as Account Owner or User, you must:
- be authorized to sign up for Kustom360 by your company or business;
- agree to this Agreement; and
- provide your name, company or business name, valid email address, and other required information in the Kustom360 registration form.
You represent and warrant that you have the legal power and authority to enter into this Agreement. You further represent and warrant that no false identity or false information has been or will be given to Kustom360.
Limited License to Customer Data
Billing and Payment
Kustom360 has a Standard subscription plan, with Monthly and Annual payment options. The Monthly plan has no lock-in period.
The Annual plan is billed on a monthly basis for 12-month period and shall automatically renew at the end of the term unless the Account Owner cancels the subscription. If the Account Owner cancels the Annual plan before end of term, Account Owner will still be billed for the remaining months in the annual subscription.
New users added at any time during the subscription term shall be billed immediately at a pro-rated amount.
Ownership and Proprietary Rights
- reproduce, reprint, publish, or otherwise exploit content or technology from the Service;
- modify or make derivative works based on the Service;
- alter, resell, supply, or sublicense the Service or provide it as a service bureau; and
- reverse engineer the Service to build a competitive product or service and/or copy any of the features, functions, and graphics of the Service.
- upload, email, post any information, media, or other content that is illegal, harmful, violent, threatening, abusive, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, offensive, invasive of privacy, or promotes bigotry, racism, hatred, or harm against any individual or group;
- impersonate any person or entity, or misrepresent your company or business with any person or entity;
- phish, collect, upload, post, or email any available usernames, passwords, and other log in data for other apps, websites, software, or services, as well as credit card and other financial information;
- upload, post or email any data, media, or any other form of content that infringes another person's rights, including intellectual property rights;
- reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble any of the codes used to build the Service;
- upload any malware or any malicious code or script that is intended to disturb or deny the service, steal data, or cause harm to the Service in any way;
- significant and suspicious increase in your bandwidth usage in relation to your normal average or that of other users;
- use the Service for unauthorized or illegal purposes; and
- commit any act similar or analogous to the foregoing.